Menu

BACK TO SCHOOL !!

Place : Odeon Social, Cannought Place, New Delhi

One of the most amazing place serving a variety of grub and beverages from Continental as well as American Cuisines is the 'Odeon Social'. If you've been to Cannought Place, then you've probably heard of the place already!


Top-notch aura, humongous sitting space and flavoursome food is what defines this place. I tried their Oreo Mud Shake which they serve in a pot shaped jar and it tasted just WOW!!, probably the best Oreo Shake I have ever had. 


I also had Butter Chicken Biryani which again is one of its kind and Naga Chilli cheese toast was a blast of flavors in my mouth. All the dishes which I've tried is not only mouthwatering but also worth every penny!


Though I personally love the Hauz Khas Outlet, but the one at Cannought Place isn't any less. The school theme brings a nostalgic feeling and enhances the overall experience. The menu looks like a newspaper in which there was were unique names for every dish, some of which were quite amusing. They serve a lot of dishes in small cute tiffin box or in aluminium plate and they give the cheque in a small aluminium looking box which is again add to its unique and cool idea.




Visit the place this weekend and share your experience and views about this place. Stay tuned to know about more such places. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Twinkle Bhatia. I'm a 25 year old foodie who love to explore the delicacies around the world.
Learn More →



Recently Cooked

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *