Menu

The Love for the Belgian

Place : The Big Chill Cafe, Connaught Place, New Delhi.

In 2012, I've been to this place in new Delhi and I asked the service person to suggest the best from their menu. Within a second he suggested two most loved items from the menu which the customers always relish. It was the "Chicken melt" and the "Belgian chocolate shake" !




Well, me being a hardcore non-vegetarian and a chocolate lover without taking another minute to decide have ordered the same. It has been 7 years from now that I'm visiting this place just to relish these two super delicious items from their menu again again. Although, smoked chicken pizza is also mouthwatering and gets a lots of thumbs up from the customers, these two dishes are one of my personal favourite. 




Also if you have a sweet tooth like me then do try The Big Chill Bakery's chocolate hazelnut cake and chocolate banoffee cake. It will surely give you a reason to come back to this place again.



Talking about the ambiance, this place is so lively and colorful with posters of old Hollywood movies that one can't take off of their eyes from the walls. You'll find customers of all age group and I can bet you wouldn't feel like going from there too soon. For me this place is definitely in my foodie's bucket list and I can bet it would be in yours too.



I hope you will love the place. Please do share your reviews in the comment section below for the same. To know more about such delicious tastes, stay tuned to our blog. Love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Twinkle Bhatia. I'm a 25 year old foodie who love to explore the delicacies around the world.
Learn More →



Recently Cooked

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *